Overbite loewer jaw problem

Hello I wanna ask about a prolem with my lower jow it has somekind of an overbite the lower jaw is going in front my upper jaw, for almost 4 years my dentist said I need upper braces and I got it since then, The problem is i've been dealing with that denitst for over 6 years I'm 16 now, he gave me somekind of a device he calls it chain cap now he wants me to wear face mask, I asked him if lower braces would help he said it wont, I'm just getting sick of going to that dentist so I wanted to ask if he's going ok and I should continue with him or maybe I can search another for another dentist plus I've never seen someone wearing braces for that long I didn't have like that kind of a real problem I think I would be grateful if you could help me
Thanks

Solutions
Hi Mahmoud, the problem you describe isn't that simple to correct. But you should see another orthodontist for an opinion to see if there's a different way to approach your particular situation.

Vote:

Ask a Question