One more time

Solutions
Posted before saying basically all my teeth are sensitive and hurt when I eat but they aren't really sensitive to hot or cold. Been having this problem since November of last year after a dentist visit for a cleaning and a fluoride treatment. No dental work was done. I was not having trouble with my teeth before the dentist visit.
When I close my mouth and my teeth touch it really hurts. I also started having problems with teeth hitting hard. Had some of them ground on to get some relief. I know they say don't have them ground on but I had to have something done. The dentist says he can't see anything wrong with my teeth. # 30 needs to have the root canal redone but the rest of my teeth look ok. He has taken xrays. I think the one that hurts the worst has a crown and root canal and he says it looks good. It seems like my bite off or something and my mouth posture just doesn't feel right. I am wondering if maybe the last dentist visit I held my jaw wrong or something and gotten my bite off is why my teeth started hitting.
Anybody got any idea why my teeth could hurt if there is nothing wrong with them. I think I am going to to go a neurologist and see if he can tell me anything. I have to a ent and my regular doctor with no answers at all. Any suggestions. Thanks

Ask a Question