New teeth after cancer surgery on lower jaw

After my left lower jaw was removed, mouth reconstructed using my leg bone, etc, a year ago I am experiencing my first "appliance" or teeth built on a cobalt chromium base. How do you keep it in place? I have a frame that goes over back right side teeth around the left side and sits on reconstructed gum. There is nothing on left side of gum to anchor the device. How do you hokd it in place when you talk, chew food, drink?

Are the teeth on the right side still there? In the University clinic, where I work we do implants and kind of fixed denture on them. I just picked this xRay from internet.
1346855956_abb.3-embed_image.jpg

https://www.zwp-online.info/fachgeb...eoplastischer-rekonstruktion-des-unterkiefers

Vote:
My right lower teeth are still there in my reconstructed jaw. Nothing in very middle to all the way left. The Dr is talking three implants, hyperbaric chamber sessions, in the future. Risks are their after severe radiation which ended last August, 30 sessions.

Vote:

Ask a Question