Never to return to endodontist.

Nat

Had a root canal by a endo,simply because my dentist attempt to do ,however failed this pass AUG,2016 DUE THE OLDER YOU GET SMALLER THE NERVE .MY PERSONAL insight is my canal work was done on upper RI tooth.I will get to my point.Personally the endo drilled tooDeep,THEREFORE I HAVE SERVE SINUS PROBLEM .MEDICARE HAS CONTACTED ME IN turn my ent,allergy docs primary phycian as simple to explain endo went to deep &trigger SERIOUS RESPOTORY along terrible past nasal drip.Hopefully no one else had these promblems.TAKE CARE.

An endodontic treatment saves a severely injured, cracked, or decayed tooth when its pulp (the soft inner tissue inside a tooth's root canal) becomes inflamed or infected. If it is not treated promptly, pain or a tooth abscess (infection) results. Allow your endodontist to be your guide as to his/her thoughts on the long term success of a root canal. If not certain of a high probability of success, then I would consider having the implant placed. This would require the tooth to be extracted and bone grafted. You would need to discuss with your dentist which make the best sense for you. I hope you found this information to be helpful.

Vote:

Ask a Question