Need some advice about a throbbing tooth

Hello all,
Three weeks ago, I was on antibiotics for such blinding throbbing pain in my head and tooth which was a suspected abscess (I have a deep filling in that tooth). The dentist said that it isn't dying just infected because of me having no sensitivity. I took them and felt so much better the pain went away completely.

Now it's just been throbbing a little for the past couple of days just randomly and I have a little bit of pain on it (like electric shocks and normal toothache pain). It's very mild and I barely even notice it and it doesn't hurt when i bite on it or chew my food on it (although I do get the sensation that it's moving around).

Now, here's the real problem I'm moving on the 3rd September and I cannot get an appointment before I move. Do I wait and call my new dentist or book an emergency appointment? I have no reason to book one as I'm not in severe pain it's just an annoyance and it worries me a bit how I'm not going to be able to get treatment in time. I'm not sure why this had to happen right now, but I guess life is a bit like that sometimes.

Ask a Question