Need help! White teeth (electric vs. manual)

I need some expert advise.

My dental hygiene: I brush and floss 2-4 times a day (definitely in the morning after waking up, and in the evening before going to bed. Sometimes I also brush and floss after lunch and early evening). I go to the dentist regularly, and everything is good...except I have gum recession in some of my teeth (which I am trying to abate using home remedies) and dry mouth (which I am resolving using biotene).

Objective: long-lasting white teeth

Should I use an electric or manual tootbrush? Which specific pattern should I use when brushing my teeth (I do circles where my teeth and gum meet, and then sweep the entire tooth). I have noticed that sweeping really helps. Is that a myth?

Thank you and I look forward to your expert advise.

Electric toothbrush removes the dental plaque and dental tartar much better. When brushing sweep from gum to the cusp, and after brushing your teeth do circles on your gums, you will massage them in such a way, that will increase the bloodstream, and you'll have much fewer problems with your gums and teeth in advance. If you have more difficult problems with your teeth, consult your doctor on choosing the toothbrush and toothpaste

Vote:
Your toothbrush is quite nice. So, I think it is necessary for you to consult your dentist concerning your problem. Your doctor can give you some tips on your lifestyle, your diet, maybe toothpaste to achieve your objective.
Good luck!

Vote:

Ask a Question