Need Help!!!! Dont Know what to do

yes i have only 19 teeth in my mouth and only about 3 that aren't broken completely to the gums or close to that. The ones that are broke close to the gums the gums seem to be growing over them. I am terribly scared i get abscesses at least once a week and i can taste the infection and i think i am swallowing the infection not knowing that i am because i have ulcers really bad and a few days after i get a abscess i get very very very sick. I cant even get a job because of the way they look i fill out applications and get interviews a lot but NEVER get called back and i know i can do the job. I don't know what to do as i have no money because of my teeth. I am a 37 yr old single father of a 10 year old girl and i don't know what to do or where to go .Everywhere i go they want way to much money i really need advise on a place i could go that would bill me i just want these teeth out i am not even concerned on false teeth right now. I need these teeth out i was told i am poisoning myself and i really feel i am . Please Help with any information one could give me Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20150126_231529_883.jpg
    IMG_20150126_231529_883.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_20150126_231552_992.jpg
    IMG_20150126_231552_992.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_20150126_231633_082.jpg
    IMG_20150126_231633_082.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 365
yes i have only 19 teeth in my mouth and only about 3 that aren't broken completely to the gums or close to that. The ones that are broke close to the gums the gums seem to be growing over them. I am terribly scared i get abscesses at least once a week and i can taste the infection and i think i am swallowing the infection not knowing that i am because i have ulcers really bad and a few days after i get a abscess i get very very very sick. I cant even get a job because of the way they look i fill out applications and get interviews a lot but NEVER get called back and i know i can do the job. I don't know what to do as i have no money because of my teeth. I am a 37 yr old single father of a 10 year old girl and i don't know what to do or where to go .Everywhere i go they want way to much money i really need advise on a place i could go that would bill me i just want these teeth out i am not even concerned on false teeth right now. I need these teeth out i was told i am poisoning myself and i really feel i am . Please Help with any information one could give me Thank you
Try a dental school.

Vote:

drmins

Verified Dentist
This is nothing that bad enough to ruin a person's life and career. You can have these repaired and have a great appearance with fixed tooth.

Vote:

Ask a Question