Need help ASAP

Hello im 28 years old and i have a severe problem with my teeth i have major tooth decay all my teeth are broken beyond repair and cut tongue and inner lip to pieces they are constantly hurting it feels like vice grip pliers are snug on each tooth whats left of them anyway, i know what needs to be done but i do not have any way of getting it done. its so bad i can barely eat most food has to be very small soft items usually something i can almost swallow whole and even that causes me extreme pain, i really want to get implants but i cant afford such that luxury so ill settle for dentures i just wanna eat again be pain free. is there any dental programs that would do the surgery for free? or is are there any grants or foundations that could help? my dentures and surgery all together is roughly $13,000 dollars with 9,000 up front. i live in east tn and please any and all help would be appreciated im so desperate everyday it gets so much worse i can post pics if need be

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Have you applied to the state Medicaid program? You can also try dental schools to work on noncovered services. There should be community dental clinics that work on sliding scale based on income.

Vote:
i didn't think i could get medicaid due to my age and just to be clear i do not want my teeth pulled individually or one at time or whatever i want to be no i actually need to be put to sleep to have them all cut out slightest pressure on any tooth to grab will immediately fall to pieces and require to be cut out anyway. And im not sure if schools or programs allow such a extreme circumstance but i literally have no options or thousands of dollars to just drop

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You may not have realistic expectations. Medicaid only provides basic services depending on each state. They may or may not put people to sleep depending on their conditions such as extreme autism, etc. Putting people to sleep can have a lot of potential complications such as not able to revive you. Most teeth needing extractions will crumble like you mentioned. If you want full mouth reconstruction, it is like buying a Ferrari vs on a used Honda budget.

Vote:

Ask a Question