Need help asap

Hello my boyfriend has very soft teeth that are weak and rotting he probably needs about 5 teeth pulled the pain is getting so severe we both dont sleep I take him to the er when things get really bad but the guy there tried to give him a dental block and totally just numbed the roof of his mouth ans sprayed the liquid in the suringe around his mouth when he left I noticed my boyfriend's mouth was way more swalloen then before and the pain he said wasmt improving they pushed us out the er and gave us some ibuprofen when we told him he had been on probably 3000 mg today and its not helping. The block didnt help his insurance isn't covering it at all the oral surgeon he needs I'm stuck I have no help no one helps me my boyfriends infection is immune to antibiotics and I need help help

Solutions
Surely there is a dental charity where you are who will pull his teeth and give him some antibiotics for the infection? Are you in the US?

Vote:

Ask a Question