Need a dentist who removes bonded retainers in DFW area

please please please make a recommendation if you know anyone! The dot on the end has unbonded for about the 5th time and is making me crazy.

Orthodontists just want to rebond it, and dentists don't want to touch orthodontia, so I'm miserable and don't know where to turn. I've considered getting some super fine wire snips and just cutting off the one dot, but I'd prefer to have it professionally done and, if possible, have the retainer removed entirely.

I haven't worn my upper retainer in 19 years, and my upper teeth barely moved, so I am not particularly concerned that the lowers will shift significantly, as my wisdom teeth are long gone leaving plenty of room, and the lowers were far straighter than the uppers before the braces.

Thank you in advance!

Had it done by Monarch in Denton. They were reasonable and did super work, and not a moment too soon, because three of the six dots had unbonded. They made me a bite guard/retainer and I got in and out for $275, all included.

Vote:

Ask a Question