Need #20 restored by 12/31/2012 in Houston Area

I am a young 65 year old woman. When my regular DDS went back to school to specialize I had to find another general DDS. Found one and he died...Found abother one and he retired due to health. Then I went from here to there and ended up with shoddy work to the tune of 30,000.00. Implants not placed correctly on top and bottom, Implanst that had to be removed due to perio-implantitis, crown with pins fall out, teeth sliding thus breaking my 2 front teeth. It goes on and on. Been to the dental school and they want 23K plus for what they want to do with me. I do not have that much to put back into my mouth. I am not young anymore and what i would like is appox 15,000 and no one wants to help me for what I need. They want the biiger bucks. It is their way or nothing. This is sad but true.
Is there a DDS in the Sugarland, Katy, Memorial area that is a good dentist with a kind disposiion that can help and work with me. I have money left on my dental insurance to restore and crown #20. It needs a rather large build up and pin and crown, I was told per the Endo. Others want to pull it. OS does not want to pull it. This has been root cannaled by an Endo in September. (2nd time). I also need a perm bridge for #27, 28 and 29. #5 Implant fell out and a DDS placed a new abutment in there with a temp crown and that is how it has been since July. That crown hit the opposing tooth causing that tooth
to break,
I would appreciate hearing from a DDS if possible. I am so desperate. I thought about going to LSU dental school as I know some of the kind folks there but hubby has cancer and I need to be close by. Thank you for listening to my tale of woe. Mary Rose.

Ask a Question