My teeth are making me depressed

Hello,

I am 26 year old women, I have all ways had bad teeth since I was little. I brush twice a day, use mouthwash and floss. I have filling in all molars, a crown, I lost count of root canal treatment and I also have a plate with 2 false teeth. Today I was brushing and another tooth broke on my right side I am now left with 2 teeth on that side and my plate doesn't fit any more, I'm deverstated, cannot stop crying and I don't know how I will ever leave the house again.. The dentist has previously quote 4k for just two implants... I can't afford that, I feel and look ugly!! Has anyone needed implants, is there options of funding? The payments plans are still to much... Totally depressed
X

drmins

Verified Dentist
Dear friend... Don't loose hopes on a better smile. If you can't afford implants,there are cheaper yet effective options of fixed partial denture. Also,get a dental check up done and fill all those teeth that are in initial stages of a decay,to ravoid expensive treatments later.

Pls post a pic of your complained teeth and further comments can be made according to that.

Keep smiling.
dr.mins

Vote:

Ask a Question