My son's teeth (pic)

Hello! I have attached a pic of my four year old son's front teeth. I am unsure as to what this is. He has been going to the dentist regularly and our dentist does not know what it is. She says that it is hard and covered in enamel so it is not decay. It was much smaller a couple years ago and it keeps spreading across those two front teeth.

This is the important part: He does not have a single discolored or any other sort of decay anywhere else in his mouth. All his other teeth are bright white, full and perfect.

Could something like this be caused by damage? Like if he fell and hit his front teeth when he was a year old, learning how to walk. I remember him bumping them once, kind of hard, and I was a little concerned about it.

Thank you for any opinions.

Attachments

• 20160902_091953.jpg
    20160902_091953.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 372
I am surprised your dentist doesn't know what it is or its cause. Your son needs further check up and if your dentist can't help you try other dentist for sure you will get answers.

Vote:

Ask a Question