My nerves are seriously damaged

Hi
some years ago i got a severe toothache. the toothache was so strong but the diseased teeth was not noticeable in X -RAY . Most dentists were unable to do anything as there was nothing in x ray . But the pain was really severe .IT continue to do so for around 1.5 year .After that i managed to get my teeth removed against the dentist wish who wanted to do root canal . The pain stopped at that area but i think continuous inflammation has damaged my nerves . Now it feels sensation like burning pin and needles plus irregular mouth movements . my jaw becomes tight some time .

Really i am hopeless and want to cry sometimes
Please help me
thanks

Hi
some years ago i got a severe toothache. the toothache was so strong but the diseased teeth was not noticeable in X -RAY . Most dentists were unable to do anything as there was nothing in x ray . But the pain was really severe .IT continue to do so for around 1.5 year .After that i managed to get my teeth removed against the dentist wish who wanted to do root canal . The pain stopped at that area but i think continuous inflammation has damaged my nerves . Now it feels sensation like burning pin and needles plus irregular mouth movements . my jaw becomes tight some time .

Really i am hopeless and want to cry sometimes
Please help me
thanks
Hello,
Don't feel sad my dear. I hope every thing is going to be okay
How many teeth you have extracted ?
Can you explain more about your pain in details.
is it continuous or it resolves and generates after a while ?
Generates with stimulation or not ( i mean during sleeping on the painful side or during hot/cold beverages )
its intensity increases during What ? or during rest ?

Last edited:

Vote:

Ask a Question