my front tooth just split :(

hello guys

my front tooth had a cavity and i didnt care about it that much , and it was small too , i mean it had a small hole and around it was white and around white section was black which i know it was cavity :(

i brushed my teeth everyday and today suddenly i felt i just ate a stone thing along food and yea that was a bit of my tooth

and now it looks horrible ! i mean i tseems 1/8 of the tooth is gone and i really really shy to go to dentist

i dont know why but i fear they say why u didnt come earlier and i heard u need to do xray which u have to go to another doctor to take picturs which i shy about that too much :(

i have another tooth that look horrible too in back of my mouth , can dentists fix both tooth in one day ? i dont want to go several days , gosh i feel dying is better than this to go to dentis with this situation :(

what can i do ?

please help tnx

They do x-rays at the dentist's office. At least they always have with me. & I mean literally always.

A chip off your tooth is nothing, trust me. You'll be fine. In fact, if it's not causing you pain, you'll likely only need anything done if you want it purely for looks - cosmetic work. Then again, sounded like a cavity... eh.

In any case, you need to go to the dentist. You should go periodically.

Your only reason is shyness? You don't know how lucky you are, then! There are people in horrible situations who are stuck because they can't afford it, or they can't find a place that takes their insurance, or they can't find any dentist that can see them soon while they are sitting there screaming in agony...

Point is, I say suck it up and see the dentist. :p

I wish the best of luck to you. Have a good one, & tc.

Vote:

drmins

Verified Dentist
Great lines by Galagya
"Your only reason is shyness? You don't know how lucky you are, then! There are people in horrible situations who are stuck because they can't afford it, or they can't find a place that takes their insurance, or they can't find any dentist that can see them soon while they are sitting there screaming in agony..."

Just realize that you are privileged to have your dental visit. If its an initial caries or cavity,you can have it filled it in the same day. If you delay treating in this stage, it may end up in pain and a root canal treatment may be needed.

Vote:

Ask a Question