My dental elective, Buenos Aires 2013

So I'm Charlie, a fourth year dental student from Newcastle University. This July 2013, I am heading to Buenos Aires, Argentina, for a fantastic opportunity to volunteer for Todos Juntos Children’s Trust. This is a trust set up to provide free dental care to impoverished children up to the age of 18 in the slums surrounding Buenos Aires. I’m looking to raise £650 pounds to help fund my accommodation, flights and travel costs for the 2 weeks I am volunteering. Anything above this amount will be donated to Todos Juntos Children’s Trust. I have created a web page and fundraising web page, the links are provided below.

To check out more about my elective and the great support Todos Juntos provide then visit my 'About' page. Otherwise visit the Todos Juntos website by clicking on their logo on the home page to be redirected to their page. I shall be posting a blog and photos of my experiences whilst I’m Buenos Aires. If you are able to help me fund my elective and hopefully raise some money for Todos Juntos, the link is provided below.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this.

charliesdentalelective.moonfruit.com

gofundme.com/2c7g24

Ask a Question