my credit sucks and I need 17,000 worth of dental work done?any other options?

I am 25 and due to a battle with an eating disorder and lack of proper dental care i currently need pretty much a complete smile makeover.all the finance companys have turned me down due to my less then steller credit.I collect annuity checks and can verify income but every company i have tried( seriously i tried like 50 financing companys and got rejected! my job dosnt offer insurance and i am at a tottal loss on what to do. i need like 3 implants/ 3 root canals and crowns or veeneers on remaing good teeth since my enamal is practically down to nothing and my teeth are all like half the size of what they should be..sad face
Do dental schools ever offer full smile makeovers lol or does anyone know of any shows or contest that i can enter? I tried setting up a donation page but unfortunitly dont have high hopes for it and am trying to think of any other options to help restore my smile and confidence!! any info is appricated thanks Lori

Hope you managed to have a treatment very well, but I want to add in such case, don't forget to ask dentist for In-house patient financing option. This way both patients and dentist can save lot of money on treatment that was took over by lending companies.

Vote:

Ask a Question