Most all teeth still hurting

Solutions
I have posted on here several times about my teeth hurting and I can't get an answer as to why. I have said that I wasn't having any trouble with my teeth until I went in for a cleaning in November of last year. I had a cleaning and a fluoride treatment and my teeth have killed me since. I can run my fingernail across them and it kills me. The four dentist, one gp and one ent said that a fluoride treatment wouldn't have anything to do with that.
I found a forum on the net of different dentist, doctors and just people that take questions. I emailed one of the doctors and told him about my problems and the fluoride treatment. He did say he has never had a patient that had these kind of problems but said it could be possible. He said " It is not a common result for fluoride, but fluoride can cause irritations in some patients.If you sustained multiple irritations of your teeth, the gums tissue surrounding the teeth and the ligaments holding the tooh the the bone, and alteration of your bite is possible. I have not personally had a patient who sustained these results , but it is possible. That is the only possible cause I can think of." I forgot to say that my bite has changed also. Teeth hitting that never hit before.
I have read that when you have a fluoride treatment it does penetrate your gums. I also read there are two types of fluoride. One for someone whose has crowns, receding gums and one for someone that has normal teeth. I have no idea if my treatment was done with the right fluoride, the right amount of fluoride, and the right amount of time the fluoride was in my mouth. This was the first one I ever had done. I am 70 and I do have crowns and my gums are receded some. I still say the treatment has did something to my gums and teeth. I will say this, if I was older and have receded gums, crowns I would look seriously at having a fluoride treatment.

Ask a Question