Minor gap at the top of 2 front teeth

Hi there. I've recently discovered that I have a small gap at the top of my two front teeth. Really minor, but I'm not sure if it was there in earlier years and there was plaque filling it or not. Although the teeth meet the the bottom about half way down. I'm a 21 year old and have been smoking for 3 years. I've heard of the bonding surgery that could fix it although I would love if someone knew of anyone with the same problem that has had a success story. It's really bothering me

Hi there. I've recently discovered that I have a small gap at the top of my two front teeth. Really minor, but I'm not sure if it was there in earlier years and there was plaque filling it or not. Although the teeth meet the the bottom about half way down. I'm a 21 year old and have been smoking for 3 years. I've heard of the bonding surgery that could fix it although I would love if someone knew of anyone with the same problem that has had a success story. It's really bothering me
Bonding is an easy way to fix that. It's not really surgery. Much simpler than that. White composite fillings or porcelain veneers or crowns can close the space if it bothers you. All of these procedures are very routine. If you'd like to learn more you can click on the link for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vote:

Ask a Question