malpositioned upper jaw premolar

my upper jaw premolar is inclined inside to the mouth....it appears as if there is no tooth when i smile....please give me a description of the treatment procedure...:(

invisalign might be an option

its hard to tell what youre talking about without a picture. Im no dentist. Im not a big fan of traditional braces. People can see them, they're not removable for eating and brushing. I would find out if you qualify for invisalign. Speak to your ortho.

I have an anterior open bite, a vertical gap, which is harder to close than horizontal gaps, such as spaces between your teeth. I have read that invisalign is great for crowding and horizontal spaces (alignment issues) as well. I am a current invisalign g4 patient and am in the beginning of my treatment. I have already started to see results. If you are hesitant about results, you can see pictures of results so far on my blog. Since were not suppose to put links in this forum, i seperated the link with spaces but when you type it into your browser, just know that the spaces are not suppose to be there. http :// invisaligng4 .blogspot .com

Good luck to you

Vote:

Ask a Question