Major cost for minor work??

After my regular 6 month cleaning today ($130 w/o xrays) ..My hygenist noticed two shadows or very small cavitys on the sides of teeth 9 and 12..When asked for a quote I was told .3 time and material.. around $412 ..is this a reasonable cost in Ct.??:(

Mal

After my regular 6 month cleaning today ($130 w/o xrays) ..My hygenist noticed two shadows or very small cavitys on the sides of teeth 9 and 12..When asked for a quote I was told .3 time and material.. around $412 ..is this a reasonable cost in Ct.??:(

I think not. Try getting a dental insurance card. I got one from Get dental insurance for individuals and when i got 4 cavities filled
it was not that much. That sounds high.

Vote:
I would encourage you to visit this website: DENTinsure.com. I signed up online about a 2 years ago now for all my dental work. They have saved me thousands throughout the years from Root Canals, extractions, exams, x-rays, cleanings…etc. All services are included in this very affordable coverage. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and able to use them the same day. Good Luck and Hope this Helps.

Vote:

Ask a Question