Lump in the middle of my cheek

I notice it when i wake up, one side of my face is swollen near the cheeks. Days later it shrink but when i check my mouth i see a lump in the middle of my cheeks and when i touch it, it was not painful. Up until now the lump staying on its own and the size remain the same. Every morning i gurgle salt with warm matter but it's still here. My mother and i go to doctor to check this up, doctor said maybe it is bacteria infection. But there's know changes after drinking those antibiotics he gave me. My lump still not shrinking. I don't know what to do.

sorry doctor, i couldn't provide the picture because the camera of my phone is low. and im renting at the computer cafe this time,to know what is this.i don't want to worry my parents because we do not have enought money. i search the google in look for the part of the mouth and the part where the lump in my cheek is in buccal. i read about some info about buccal and im scared maybe it's a tumor. the shape

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Unfortunately I would need to see a photo of the area to give you more advice. If you are scared, rather go see a dentist, that will evaluate the area and take an x-ray. He will then manage accordingly.
It is important to note that you have an opening, called the Stenson's duct, that is actually a salivary duct opening and part of normal anatomy in that area. Some people have been known to misjudge this as pathology.

Vote:

Ask a Question