looking to find inexpensive IV sedation

i travel around the US quite a bit, so the location isnt that important. i can travel. i play poker

im autistic (hi-functioning aspergers) and my entire life revolves around cards. i cant drive, or establish relationships without making others angry. the only thing i wish to do is sit and play poker. ive not had my teeth cleaned professionally in over 10 yrs. im terrified of needles and shots. i remember one yrs ago.

2 yrs ago i paid an oral surgeon in reno $1080. this was for iv sedation, and the removal of 2 teeth which were causing discomfort. otherwise i couldnt have done it. at the time i was told if i didnt go to a dentist and have my teeth cleaned id lose more down the road.

2 months ago i was living with a friend in OH. we went to a dentist who did xrays. i have 1 more now which needs out. they referred me to an oral surgeon, but i left the area and the appt got canceled.

i really feel this needs done soon, but i could never stand the work without being asleep with the iv. my question is, i would like not just this one tooth out, but everything done at once, including the cleaning. which means i need a dentist not an oral surgeon, since they wont clean teeth. this could be done in under 2 hours right? i know i might need more than one cleaning.

im looking online and i cant seem to find one thats cheap. all the ones who buy their names in google search are outrageous prices for the IV, far more than these other 2. why are dentists so much more expensive than oral surgeons? i looked at one website that claims the average cost for iv sedation nationwide is $462, sure dont seem to be true.

i only win about $20,000 per yr and have no other income and no credit. which area of the us is cheapest is getting this done? can i be sedated, have both the cleaning and the bad tooth removed, all for under $2000 total?

this would be easy if i just wasnt too fearful of dentists to see one any other way. i let things go too long

Ask a Question