Looking for good dentist

There are a lot of good dentists in Austin, so finding one is really more about personal preference and convenience. A great place to start looking for a dentist in Austin is on Yelp or a similar review site, since it will allow you to look in your particular area. You should also look around dentists’ websites, as this is the best way to learn about their education and training, as well as their licensure and accreditation. In the end, a little bit of research on your part can easily turn up a good dentist in Austin.

Vote:
Find a single dentist office

I work for a dental office and beleive me when I tell you, try to find a private small office with a single dentist, you don't want to be a number....

Vote:
Hi
In my view the best dentist is your family dentist. So please consult your family members this will help if not your friends whom you trust
Regards
Fred

I second this. Unfortunately I am not familiar with dentists in the Austin area or I would recommend one. But family recommendations go a long way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond.
~Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote, 1605

Vote:

Ask a Question