Job unfinished

Solutions
Is this comomn practice? T go to the dentist and i tell her i need to get an exam and then want to take care of whatever needs to be done. So i ended up having 2 Root-canals and two fillings put in after about 3 days i notice that my rear teeth in then back hurt when food got between them when i feel back there with my lounge i can tell imediately that it's a cavity on the same tooth that my rout-canal was done on.so i call her and let her know that i need to come in asap my teeth are hurting. I get there and i tell her what i discovered and she says no you don't have any cavities in your mouth then when she took a closser look she realized oh yahoo do have a cavity. She didn't even tell me i had to find out by accident she didnt think i would find it.
MY QUESTION IS IS THISA COMMON PRACTICE,should she have filled it at the same time she performede the root canal is thgis a job left undone?

Thanks i need an honest dentist to give me some adviced on this one.

Ask a Question