Is this normal??

Hi I had my second last molar extracted from the top of the left side of my mouth about three days ago. There is and never has been any pain since the extraction and no more blood has appeared however below I have attached a picture of what it looks like today, is this normal? Again there is no pain whatsoever I am just not sure how a healing or infecting extraction site is supposed to look.
Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Attachments

• F36F0648-1A0F-45C4-92C2-0CF166C05B5F.jpeg
    F36F0648-1A0F-45C4-92C2-0CF166C05B5F.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 269
Hi I had my second last molar extracted from the top of the left side of my mouth about three days ago. There is and never has been any pain since the extraction and no more blood has appeared however below I have attached a picture of what it looks like today, is this normal? Again there is no pain whatsoever I am just not sure how a healing or infecting extraction site is supposed to look.
Can anyone help?
Thanks!
That's generally what a recent healing extraction site looks like. History is what indicates a problem and your history suggests none.

Vote:

Ask a Question