Invisalign Treatment

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new here so please bare with me :)

I am in need of some advice regarding my Invisalign treatment. I have been under my treatment for more than 2 years now, and have not see such a drastic change. I initially wanted Invisalign because of 2 major issues:

1. My front middle tooth was slightly crooked and i wanted to fix that issue
2. I have an overbite that I wanted to fix

My treatment started off with about 35 trays and i should have been done after that, but after I completed those set of trays I was given 2 more boxes of trays of about 17 trays, and now I'm down to my third box of trays. I have my last tray of my third box left, and still no fix in my overbite.

Although issue number one has been slightly resolved I still think there is need for improvement, and well issue number 2 has never even been addressed. I spoke to my dentist a few months back letting her know my concern of the overbite and how it has not been fixed and all she said was that they will look into it. I recently went to another Orthodontist office and was told that 2+ years was a very long time for this type of treatment and they still saw issues with my teeth. They asked me if I had been given elastics/rubber bands to fix my issue but that has not been the case.

I am due for an appointment to get a fourth box it seems since my procedure is still not done in my opinion. I have paid the whole amount of the procedure already and at this point I am a bit frustrated that I have paid all that money and have not been properly treated. I have raised my issue of the overbite twice and have not been acknowledged. I fear that going for a fourth box of aligners will just be a waste of time and my issue won't be fixed at the end of it all.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated..

Thank you,
Jesenia

Ask a Question