Infected Tooth? Feel like I'm Slowly Dying

Hi everyone. I'm at the dentists in a few days but just wanted to see what some of you think about my situation.

About 18 months ago I had an abscess on the gum of a middle upper-right tooth.

When I had this abscess I was extremely fatigued, had serious brainfog and could barely get out of bed or function properly probably from the infection leaking into my blood stream.

I had the tooth pulled and within 24 hours it felt like a weight had been lifted and I was back to my normal self.

Not long after having the tooth pulled I started getting problems with the tooth on the opposite side (upper middle left.)

The tooth had pitting so my old dentist cut the pitting out and filled the tooth.

That tooth has never felt right even after being filled in.

Now I find myself in the same situation as when I started.

I again have serious brain fog, fatigue and I keep getting headaches on the side where the problem tooth is.

The headaches are more confined to the left side of my head and the brain fog is all over.

Sometimes I can barely notice things right in front of me. Like this morning I was looking for my mobile and it was literally right in front of me.

Sometimes when I exercise it feels like the tooth is pulsating a little bit and I get a headache only on the left side of my head above the tooth.

I also get a bit of a nose bleed after these headaches but only out of the left nostril on the side of the bad tooth so I'm wondering if the infection could spread to the sinuses?

The tooth doesn't hurt but I'm always aware of it if that makes sense.

And there doesn't seem to be any sign of an abscess that I can see and no pain when I touch the tooth but I didn't have any pain or sensitivity on the old tooth I had taken out that 100% did have an abscess.

I've attached a pic. Do you think this tooth could be infected and the cause of my issues.

I went to a doctor at the beginning of this year and he checked my blood and said I was fine but I'm really not.

Right now I don't know how much longer I can put up feeling like this.

Anyway I appreciate you reading. Thanks!

Attachments

• tooth.JPG
    tooth.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 300

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Unfortunately we can't diagnose the problem from the image. From your description, you may have a sinus problem especially if the discomfort is more pronounced when you exercise, bend forward or go up & downstairs. Have your physician check your sinuses if you continue to experience these symtopms.

You dentist can check if the bite is off, the filling is intact or well sealed, the pulp (nerve) is vital, or any problems relating to the area.

Vote:
Here's another pic I just took. Is that an abscess circled in green. It's strange because it doesn't seem to be above the problem tooth circled in blue.

Attachments

• Tooth2.jpg
    Tooth2.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 289

Vote:
Ok. So I was just at the dentists and he took an X-Ray. He said he doesn't think the tooth is infected but there's a large white mark hanging down over the tooth that appears to be my sinus.

What do you think?

Do you think that's definitely my sinus all swollen or an infection?

Attachments

• XRAY.jpg
    XRAY.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 318

Vote:
Hi Kim. I'm not sure what exactly you are seeing. Would it be possible for you to circle it to show the infection please?

Thanks for taking a look by the way!

Vote:

Ask a Question