Implants?

Hello all! I am a 44 year old male from Mobile, AL. When I was a teenager I had a lot of dental work done including braces on my upper teeth. My dentist was not very nice and he made me deathly afraid of going to the dentist, he hurt me a lot. Largely because of that I’ve been to the dentist only once as an adult for a series of cleaning and fillings. I had some cavities filled in my front, upper 4 teeth (I wasn’t even aware that I had cavities). That was about 10 years ago and most of the fillings have fallen out. I’ve actually lost the second, upper tooth on the right side and the left, middle upper tooth is dead. The others have major cavities and I’m close to loosing them. None of my upper teeth are in good shape really but I dread the thought of dentures. I would really prefer implants. Is it possible to just do a couple of implants at a time? My bottom front teeth are actually in decent shape so it’s just the upper front teeth I’m concerned about at the moment. I’m in retail sales and I just can’t let my teeth get any worse. I know every case is different but is there anyway to estimate what the potential cost would be for implants? I’m not rich by any means and of course I will have to pay out of pocket. I am willing to travel to a dental school or to a low cost dentist or whatever I would need to do to get the cost down. Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ask a Question