Implants or Implant Bridge or ?

I am 54 year old male. Had a bridge put in for my two front teeth and the two teeth on either side. The bridge was put in back in 2008. I was not told that they can 'wear' out.

So my next few thousand I guess are going to be spent on implants or a new bridge? This is where I want to get an honest cost of both. I read where some dentist put two teeth on one implant and was wondering about the efficacy of this. I don't want to spend several thousand on another bridge if it is going to last less than 10 years old.

I have seen ads where dentists charge just under $2k for implants here in Denver. I am seeing two dentists on Wednesday 8/23 (my general dentist and an Oral Surgeon) and want to know ahead of time is this price a lure or what can I expect my costs to be. I do have insurance that will cover $1500 of anything that I get done, but know this is the tip of the iceberg I think.

Given my estimate today. $8800 US dollars here in Denver. This is just for the oral surgeon to do his part. The bridge or crown combo would be another $4,000. MetLife doesn't cover implants so most would be out of pocket. Going to find out how much a new 4 tooth bridge would cost me today as well.

Vote:

Ask a Question