Im really concerned and would love some info ASAP

Like two or three days ago I was chillen on the couch watching tv... and I was just picking at my tooth for some reason idk i was bored haha but anyways I acidently scratched my gum and it hurt REALLY bad. So the next day it was fine but i didnt brush my teeth.. but to be honest i brush my teeth every other day and i know its not healthy or good.... anyways so the day after i scratched my gum its been hurting and feels kind of swollen up and i looked today in the mirror and i have two small white spots right next to each other just spots not bumbs just spot im concerned because ive been researching and im kind of scared im only 16 but Im going to wait a week or two before i go to the doctor or dentist.

Well first you might want to start brushing your teeth daily you will thank yourself later in life. Second, I sounds like it could just be a canker sore. I got them a lot when I picked my teeth and when I had braces. It can be treated with a product called orabase. It is sold at your local Walgreen's. Get the paste kind. Not only will it numb the pain your feeling it will provide a barrier so the foods you eat dont irritate it and it will allow the sore to heal quicker.

Vote:
Like two or three days ago I was chillen on the couch watching tv... and I was just picking at my tooth for some reason idk i was bored haha but anyways I acidently scratched my gum and it hurt REALLY bad. So the next day it was fine but i didnt brush my teeth.. but to be honest i brush my teeth every other day and i know its not healthy or good.... anyways so the day after i scratched my gum its been hurting and feels kind of swollen up and i looked today in the mirror and i have two small white spots right next to each other just spots not bumbs just spot im concerned because ive been researching and im kind of scared im only 16 but Im going to wait a week or two before i go to the doctor or dentist.

hi
I think your mouth is really sensitive and the two white spots are canker sore. Not to worry just take mild food and drink milk that will help.
Regards
Fered

Vote:

Ask a Question