I'm out of here.

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Best wishes to honestdoc, but I'm out of here. This forum is disappointing. Whilst trying to help genuine patients has been somewhat satisfying, I particularly dislike also having to run a second front battle against the oft-times uneducated and anecdotal advice handed out by Busybee which is a disservice to the patients.

Thanks for your feedback, and I'm sorry that this has become an issue. Sending you a message now so that we can work to resolve this.

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I'm very heartbroken. As a dentist of 21 years, I'm a lifetime dental student who loves to hear other dentist's opinions and experiences especially from another country. Best wishes to you as well sir!

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Thanks honestdoc,
Becky's input and yours has made me re-evaluate my despondency, and I will return! But I won't let silly Busybee get under my skin again.

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Thanks, friend. Just knowing that Becky and you are there has been very helpful. I had a lot on my plate.

Vote:

Ask a Question