I'm a dental student and I need help!

Hello everyone! I'm having a hard time trying to figure which model of a high speed contra do I purchase. I'm not sure if l should buy something fancy like w&h or if I should get something relatively cheap and durable like coxo because I'm still a student. Between w&h, sirona and coxo, which is the best? and what are the pros and cons of each one? if there are any other suggestions you can help me with I'd like to hear them. Thank you!

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
What dental school are you attending? Usually in the US, the schools have a contract/agreement with the supplier/manufacturer to offer deep discounts to students.

Vote:
What dental school are you attending? Usually in the US, the schools have a contract/agreement with the supplier/manufacturer to offer deep discounts to students.

I'm at the British university of Egypt, and if they could they'd get every penny out of you and take it lol. Their last concern is the student's well being, if it was even on their list of concerns. That's why I just want to know if I should get something cheap because I'm still a student or if I should get something expensive like sirona. I've asked some of my colleagues, some of them will buy the cheap ones, others will buy the expensive ones and some will buy both, which made me get even more confused. I'm not confident in my skills at all and I have anxiety, so if I buy something expensive and my skills are still as bad I might lose confidence even more, but if I buy something cheap, it won't affect me as much. what should I do?

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Do they have some selection in Egypt? I don't have an answer on cheap vs expensive...try middle cost? Best wishes on your studies!

Vote:

Ask a Question