I wore my old retainers after a very long time several months ago one night

...and woke up the next morning with my front four teeth slightly forming an overbite/overjet so much to the point where my facial aesthetics were slightly affected. My upper lip puffed out a bit and I looked awful with facial hair. Over the course of a few months until now, my overbite got worse and my facial structure changed more. My nose ridge is now alot bigger than it used to be and my nose droops down more than it used to. My speech is affected as I can feel my front two teeth against my lower lip now.

It's a minor case of overbite (4mm, 50% according to an ortho at an Invisalign consultation), and I was wondering if Invisalign could reverse the effects of my mistake. Is there anything I can do about my nose? Would Invisalign treat it?

Solutions
Go back to the orthodontist to reassess the situation. There's nothing you can do yourself that won't make matters worse. See a professional and explain your concerns.

Vote:

Ask a Question