I need help

Hi I have a big problem and need a advice. I have several teeth missing and my other teeth are not in the best of conditions. Some are breaking some rotting I think. I can't find any nhs dentists that would take me as a patient and I can't afford to use private care so here's my my question. Is there anything I can do or any place to go that could help me? I will have no teeth in few years and the thought of it is just unbearable. Any advice will be appreciated

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I'm from the US. Does your location have a teaching facility like the Dental School? Are there community dental clinics that provides care to the underserved population?

Vote:
Hi I'm in the UK. I'm not sure about the schools but we have nhs which provides care for not a lot of money but there're only limited spaces and unfortunately there's no space for me. Private care would cost thousands and I can't afford it. I'll have a look at those schools now. Thank you

Vote:

Ask a Question