I need help with interview questions for college assignment

Hello. My name is Jennifer and I am a student at BCTC in Lexington, Ky. I will be entering the Dental Laboratory Technology program next semester. We were assigned to interview someone practicing in the Dental Field for an assignment. I had someone agree to do the interview and then never heard back from them. Now I am running out of time to complete my assignment and thought maybe someone here could help me. I would appreciate it very much. Below are the questions for the interview. if you can help, please post your answers here and include your name and where you practice or send them to (e-mail address removed). Thanks so much for your time.

Thank you so much for your quick response. Here are questions for the interview:

Why did you decide to pursue a career in the Dental Field?

How long after school did it take to have a job offer?

How long have you been working in this field?

What are the perks of being in the Dental field?

Is there anything that you don't like about working in Dentistry?

How do you deal with patients that are nervous or scared?

Have you ever have a difficult patient? How did you handle that situation?

Do you think your job is rewarding?

Has there ever been a time that you could not help someone and how did it make you feel?

Knowing what you know now, if there was a way to travel back in time, would you have chosen a different career?

Ask a Question