I need dental help asap

My teeth hurt so bad. I don't have any insurance. I wasted my medicare dental because I am not 21 anymore. I don't know what to do. I have to take multiple advils because my teeth hurt. It sucks. Does anyone know what I could do.

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
In the US, sign up for dental coverage. If that is not possible, try to find community dental clinics or dental schools for lower cost options. If not, bite the bullet and go to a private office. You may be looking a full fees that are very expensive.

Vote:
My teeth hurt so bad. I don't have any insurance. I wasted my medicare dental because I am not 21 anymore. I don't know what to do. I have to take multiple advils because my teeth hurt. It sucks. Does anyone know what I could do.
Your best options would be visiting a dental school nearby as they have cheaper options or you could visit a free clinic in your area if that’s offered. Some dental schools have free clinics that can be used for cases like this but if the pain is very troublesome then go ahead and follow up with a private office.

Vote:

Ask a Question