I Need a Treatment Plan Advice

Hello, Im a 27 years old male with a tiny little bit of fluorosis stain on my lateral incisors. My teeth are generally quite yellowish and it is really obvious and I plan to do teeth whitening. However, I did a composite class III restoration between my central and lateral incisors about 10 years ago.
I also plan to get braces done on my upper teeth since I have a midline shift due to long duration extracted first premolar. I also have a buccoversion second premolar on the lower left side and linguoversion second premolar on the lower right side.

So, what do you think I should do first? Does the teeth whitening will affect the composite restoration? Should i get braces first before whitening? Please help me..

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
The tooth whitening won't change the colour of the composite, just the colour of your teeth. I'd do ortho 1st, then whitening, then change the composite and tidy up the fluorosis if still required.

Vote:

Ask a Question