I may need some advice

Screenshot_20191209-131857_Video Player.jpg

Hello I'm curious about somthing. About 3 or 4 days ago my back of my mouth felt hella sore and I could barely open my mouth at all, turns out when I actually looked what was happening my last wisdom tooth was starting to come in, I've been doing warm salt water rinses, alcoholless mouthwash and brushing and flossing, I had to take ibuprofen for the pain for the first couple days, but since then its day 4 or 5 and I dont need it, the tooth looks like it's in for the most part and I noticed somthing weird, I have this flappy gum piece, painless and this uh....hole? In the back area of the gum? It looks smaller then the picture makes it look but I'm also wa little worried, I go to see a dentist december 22nd but in wondering is this serious enough that I should go sooner? Any advice will help I'm still flossing , using non alcoholic mouth wash,warm salt water to sooth and disinfect, and brushing gently . Any help would make my day, thanks.:confused:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
OK, so it's settled down but consider this a warning. It's going to happen again, and next time it may be worse, so talk to your dentist about getting your wisdoms removed.

Vote:

Ask a Question