I had a Impacted tooth causing another to fall out damaged new tooth maybe

I was wondering if I should have my new tooth to be checked out. I recently figured out that I actually lost a tooth only for the impacted one to take its place. There is a small chip on the new tooth probably from impaction or damage from the eruption that occurred over night some how. I believe I was throwing up from the blood when it happened but I didn't know what caused it till I saw a huge tooth in my top jaw and a new front middle tooth. Should I go see a dentist if its not really bothering me?

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

No need to see a dentist immediately if it is not bothering you. Mention this at your next bi-annual check-up

Vote:
Thank you for your response I will tell my dentist during my check up. The tooth that grew surprised me because there was not warning. I didn't even notice that it was growing in before I saw it was huge compared to the other teeth. But as I said no pain except when the old one must have shattered and I swallowed it while I slept.

Vote:

Ask a Question