Hyperdontia or salivary stone ?

Hello guys , so i just posted a thread on the general disscusion that last night the wissdom tooth got chipped , well while looking in the mirror to see how is the situation i actually saw that behind it there is actually something .It s looking exactly like a teeth and is really hard , it's an circle quite small but didn t even left the gum yet.It s the size of a small bean,i would say the size of canines in diameter(17 year old ). So what is it actually ?

Last edited:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

Could you perhaps supply a photo of the area? It might be your second molar that chipped and the wisdom tooth that is erupting into the oral cavity.

Vote:
Good day

Could you perhaps supply a photo of the area? It might be your second molar that chipped and the wisdom tooth that is erupting into the oral cavity.
Screenshot_2021-05-08-11-17-49-467_com.miui.gallery.jpg
is it good enough?

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I would visit a dentist. to restore the decayed second molar. During this visit, and x-ray can be taken to evaluate if the wisdom will have enough space to erupt fully into the oral cavity, or does it require removal.

Vote:

Ask a Question