Huge hole in my palate

Solutions
Having horrible teeth , bad gums , lumps and now a huge hole in the palate . I can see my nasal cavity through the hole , it is the size of a quarter
I have no drug use history , I rarely drink alcohol and I do not smoke
As of now I have no dental insurance but this going to change through work , I am getting dental insurance which kicks in Jan 1
I probably need over $ 500,000 to a million Dollars to fix my mouth / teeth !! Even with the best insurance I would need to pay at least $ 400,000 That of course is not gonna happen . I am not rich . I realize it is too late to save my mouth
I just want to know how I can fix the hole in my palate , it is awful how I have to live like this !
It is my fault , never took care of my teeth , drank so much Pepsi , bad genetics , bad dentists history and trauma through many accidents
Any idea why I have a hole in the Palate and what is causing it ? I have no pain , no fever a great appetite and sleep well
Thanks

Ask a Question