How would you improve my smile? rare developmental disorder

After my permeant teeth came in my parents notice that my right tooth was lager than the left. I went to the family dentist and they told my parents that I had a tooth Fusion which is a rare developmental disorder characterized by the union of two adjacent teeth at the crown level (enamel and dentin), causing the formation of a tooth with an enlarged clinical crown. Incidence of this anomaly is approximately 0.1% in the permanent. literally 1 in a million SMH. unfortunately parents were dirt poor and could not pay for what was needed. I'm Living in NYC It's just tough making friends and dating here because everyone seem so perfect. I am an inspiring actor, I have not been able to get any roles so far which is frustrating because I am extremely talented. Dating has always been rough, I noticed my date starts to stare and I almost never get the second date. I am now 25 and have some money saved up. I think of this as an investment. I just want to be able to smile and laugh without unconsciously covering my mouth with my hand. Dear dentists , can you guys give me an idea of what I would specifically need? here are a few pictures Thank you!

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I understand your struggles with self esteem. You can consider a couple of ceramic veneers to match the 2 front teeth. Keep in mind veneers are very fragile and very expensive. You can also consider going to faculty practice at a dental school in NYC. You will be seeing instructors who have no pressures of producing (paying the bills) like in private practice or dental corporations. After all your work is completed, you may also consider a custom bite guard to protect your cosmetic investment.

Vote:

Ask a Question