How to pick a dental clinic

Hi there! So I’m looking for a clinic where I can get a dental implant. I’ve never done this before, so can you help me find a good clinic? And how can I tell if a clinic is unreliable or fake and must be avoided? Thanks!

Hi Samantha,

If I were you I'd look for a periodontist or oral surgeon (both may be fully qualified to do your dental implants) in or near your area. It also depends on your situation and what you need - for example if you have something like extensive gum disease then a periodontist may be the best fit for you.
Make sure you research the clinic, not all reviews are accurate (theres always a bad apple or two) but be sure you read through them as well. Also try to find out what you can about the doctors qualifications, results and previous patient cases. And lastly, if you're able to afford the costs always do at least 2 consultations.

Best of luck!

Vote:

Ask a Question