How should false teeth fit when closed?

Solutions
I hope I can explain this well.

I have new false teeth and they are a terrible fit. The upper dentures are not that bad. The lower dentures are a terrible fit.

When I close my mouth with my dentures in should the front teeth be slightly more forward than the teeth on the lower denture or should all the upper teeth sit directly on top of the lower teeth?

A_s

Solutions
I hope I can explain this well.

I have new false teeth and they are a terrible fit. The upper dentures are not that bad. The lower dentures are a terrible fit.

When I close my mouth with my dentures in should the front teeth be slightly more forward than the teeth on the lower denture or should all the upper teeth sit directly on top of the lower teeth?

The front teeth in dentures:
The upper ones can sit 1-2mm in front of the lower ones; or they can be sitting edge to edge.
This depends on which skeletal class, arch, speech etc you have, and your dentist will plan for you accordingly.

Vote:

Ask a Question