How can I fix this gap in between my teeth?

Hi, I have a small gap in between my top front teeth and when I smile it looks like I have something stuck in between my teeth and it really bothers me. Could someone please tell me how this could be fixed. Thank you

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
If you must close the gap (diastema), the least invasive/expensive would be to place bonding between them. More expensive options include veneers if your existing front teeth are solid or clear liners/braces to move teeth (which takes time). If it were my teeth, I would leave it alone since I don't like any of those options (I don't want any drilling, bondings & veneers coming off or trauma to my teeth and I'm less vain).

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Bonding is the easiest and most reversible. However, sometimes filling in a gap makes your front teeth look too wide. I like to do a 5-minute mock-up for people sometimes and they'll understand it better. For more complicated cases, either a proper wax mock-up, or a Photoshp mockup works well.

Vote:

Ask a Question