How bad are my teeth?

I've always been afraid of the dentist and long story short I haven't been to a dentist a long time. I today i noticed that my wisdom tooth started to hurt. I'm tired of having bad breath and i think it's time to finally see a dentist. I'm a college student so the funds are limited. I do have health insurance but I'm not sure if I have dental. How much will it cost to remove a wisdom tooth and fix the other teeth?

Attachments

• photo 1(1).JPG
    photo 1(1).JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 425
  • photo 2(1).JPG
    photo 2(1).JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 437
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 483
Well my friend its pretty difficult to suggest whether your tooth are good enough in comparison with others by looking at the picture, you need to consult a dentist for your wisdom tooth, which may create problem for you sooner or later. As bad breath & pain in gums or tooth are the symptoms of problems. It is high time to realize the same & consult a dentist without being too afraid, as later stage can bring much more issues & expenditure then it is now.

Vote:
It can not be possible to analyze your teeth with these pictures.
you should approach with a cosmetic dentist nearby you, He/She can check all the problems of your teeth
and give you best treatment

Vote:

Ask a Question