hole in my tooth

Hi guys im new to the forum...

Around 6 months ago i noticed a hole in one of my back teeth on my bottom set.. it was tiny.. all of a sudden its got bigger..
I rang my dentist and made an appointent.. (thursday) when this morning i was brushing my teeth and the inner side of my tooth came away :'( its like a quarter or my tooth came out!
My tooth is not sensitive.. doesnt hurt at all.. can eat fine.. its just sharp... :/
Glad im going on thursday but now im worrying what there going to do ??
Im petrified of the dentist and injections!
Can anyone suggest what they might do for me?
Doesnt hurt at all.. but if i have something done will it hurt? injection?
Thank you.

Rct

First of all Dr. will recommend you Root Canal Treatment(RCT) in which initially 3-4 sittings won'n hurt you but in the last sitting they may inject one single injection and it also won'd hurt you. So you can visit your dentist without any hesitation.

Vote:
Well in such cases the dentist just observes the part to check what caused the hole in tooth to avoid any further complication, also as the broken tooth might cause inconvenience later so the remaining part is also removed with just a pinch of anesthetic injection.

Vote:

Ask a Question