Hi , I am Tom mccconnell dds from Tahlequah Oklahoma,capital of Cherokee Indians.

Who is interested in cultural and professional exchange, would host 7- 14 days for same.

• anyone that is interested in foreign cultures and wants to grow Professionally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • true professionals

• dentist that are a credit to their profession

• Total voters
I am interested in a cultural and professional exchange in Oklahoma, USA. Would host 7-14 days for same in return in Ireland. I have interesting lifestyle and successful General Dental Practice in rural Oklahoma. I have never been to Ireland but have always been wanting to visit and perhaps come home to part of my roots. I am German/American and very much of both cultures. I envision an exchange that would mutually benefit us professionally and get us to know our great Countries more in depth .My wife and I are far traveled and very young at heart. We are great hosts and salt of the earth people. If cowboys and Indians have peaked your interest then Oklahoma is the place , Texas is just 4 hours drive from us. Professionally, I feel I have much to offer with a busy 7 chair General practice that services 50% children.

Ask a Question