Help.

Hello. I am hoping and praying you will help me. I am 62 and only have 3 teeth at top and front bottom ones missing I did have dentures but have a really bad gagging reflex and end up being sick.It is so wrong to have to live like this I have asked most dental associations but they cannot help I have not left my home for over 2 years due to my appearance, suffering from depression and anxiety and on medication. I really do not know where to go because of my bad credit history, that was due to previous marriage break up I keep being refused for a loan. Just so I can start to have a life again. It is my dream to one day go out and smile and laugh again. I really don't know what else to do. But the life I have at the moment is not worth living I really want to return to work, but looking like this I do not stand a chance.
Get Outlook for Android

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day
You can maybe try a full chrome cobalt upper denture. Although heavier, I have found that the patients with severe gag reflexes, cope better with such a denture.

Vote:

Ask a Question